Potential Member Applications
First collegiate Greek sorority for accredited online colleges and universities.
Sigma Chi Psi aspires to be nationally recognized as the first collegiate Greek sorority for women pursuing their degree online and envisions connecting our sisters across the world.
Though we primarily focus on women attending online universities, we also extend membership to community and technical colleges.
We operate virtually but connect women locally. We also have national and chapter meetups, retreats, activities, and events.
Membership requirements will not be the same as a traditional in-person Collegiate Greek sorority. However, we definitely carry on the tradition of secrecy meaning most of our process we do not disclose publicly.
Who can apply?
First - Term Students (enrollment verification form required)
Alumnae (official or unofficial transcripts with conferral date required)
Online University Faculty (official transcript with conferral date)
Community and technical college faculty (official transcript with conferral date)
Students from technical colleges
Students from community colleges
Currently, we have members in Mississippi, Virginia, Arkansas, North Carolina, Louisiana, Georgia, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Alabama, Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, Texas, Tennessee, Delaware, Indiana, New Jersey, and abroad in Germany.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR SIGMA CHI PSI SORORITY MEMBERSHIP:
1. Follow our IG and Facebook. Links to social pages can be found at the bottom of this page. If your social is private we will request to follow you ( we have to view your social as part of the process verifying you say who you are) If you don't have social media instructions will be provided in the email that contains the application.
2. You must fall in one of the categories mentioned under "Who Can Apply."
3. You Must provide all required information asked on the application or explain why on any space on the application.
4. Minimum GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale. (unofficial or official transcripts required). If not a current student, please see "who can apply" to review what needs to be submitted.
5. You must be skilled at following instructions.
Transcripts are required. Instructions are on the application regarding transcripts.
We are currently accepting applications for fall intake. Fall intake begins in September. Part one and two must be submitted by 8/10/2021 to be considered for fall. Any applications received after 8/10/2021 will be considered for spring intake. Spring intake begins in January 2022.
If you need assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org